- Download 415
- File Size 175 KB
- File Count 1
- Create Date May 7, 2022
- Last Updated April 25, 2023
Download the latest, important and most repeated Pakistan Affairs Post-Partition MCQs for the preparation of CSS, PMS, FPSC, PPSC, NTS and other competitive examinations of Pakistan.
The Post-Partition era in Pakistan is a period of great historical significance. It is a time of great change and upheaval, as Pakistan struggled to establish itself as an independent nation.
The following are some of the most important events in the Post-Partition era:
- The first Indo-Pakistani War in 1947
- The Kashmir conflict
- The creation of East Pakistan
- The Bangladesh Liberation War in 1971
- The Zia-ul-Haq dictatorship
- The return of democracy in 1988
- The Kargil War in 1999
- The War on Terror
The Post-Partition era is a complex and multifaceted period, and it is impossible to do it justice in a short space. However, by studying the key events and figures of the era, you can gain a better understanding of how Pakistan has developed as a nation.
The following are some of the most important figures in the Post-Partition era:
- Liaqat Ali Khan
- Khawaja Nazimuddin
- Mohammad Ali Bogra
- Chaudhry Muhammad Ali
- Ayub Khan
- Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto
- Muhammad Zia-ul-Haq
- Benazir Bhutto
- Nawaz Sharif
- Asif Ali Zardari
- Imran Khan
The Post-Partition era is a significant part of the history of Pakistan, and it is important for students who are preparing for competitive examinations in Pakistan to have a good understanding of the era. By studying the key events and figures of the era, you can gain a better understanding of how Pakistan has developed as a nation.
Here are some additional tips for preparing for competitive examinations in Pakistan:
- Make sure you have a good understanding of the history, culture, and geography of Pakistan.
- Practice answering MCQs in the format of the examination.
- Get feedback on your answers from a tutor or mentor.
- Stay up-to-date on current affairs.
- Be confident and believe in yourself.
We hope this helps!