- Download 289
- File Size 40 KB
- File Count 1
- Create Date May 7, 2022
- Last Updated April 25, 2023
Download the latest, important and most repeated Pakistan Affairs first, largest, smallest, longest, and highest things MCQs for the preparation of CSS, PMS, FPSC, PPSC, NTS and other competitive examinations of Pakistan.
Pakistan is a vast and diverse country, with a rich history and culture. It is also home to some of the world's most amazing natural wonders. Here are some of the first, largest, smallest, longest, and highest things in Pakistan:
- First Muslim country to be established in the Indian subcontinent
- First country to adopt Urdu as its national language
- First country to have a Muslim head of state
- Largest city: Karachi
- Largest province: Punjab
- Largest river: Indus River
- Smallest province: Gilgit-Baltistan
- Smallest district: Kohistan District
- Smallest town: Gadoon Amazai
- Longest border: With India
- Longest mountain range: Karakoram Range
- Longest river: Indus River
- Highest mountain: K2
- Highest peak: Tirich Mir
- Highest lake: Saif-ul-Muluk Lake
These are just a few of the many first, largest, smallest, longest, and highest things in Pakistan. By learning about these things, you can gain a better understanding of the country and its people.
Here are some additional tips for preparing for competitive examinations in Pakistan:
- Make sure you have a good understanding of the history, culture, and geography of Pakistan.
- Practice answering MCQs in the format of the examination.
- Get feedback on your answers from a tutor or mentor.
- Stay up-to-date on current affairs.
- Be confident and believe in yourself.
We hope this helps!