- Download 36
- File Size 367 KB
- File Count 1
- Create Date January 26, 2023
- Last Updated April 26, 2023
The Civil Service of Pakistan (CSS), the Pakistan Administrative Service (PMS), the Provincial Public Service Commissions (PPSCs), the Federal Public Service Commission (FPSC), the National Testing Service (NTS), and other competitive examinations in Pakistan are very competitive. In order to be successful in these exams, candidates need to have a strong foundation in general knowledge, including knowledge of the United Nations (UN).
The file you have downloaded contains over 1000 multiple choice questions (MCQs) on the UN. The questions are designed to test the candidate's knowledge of these topics and to prepare them for the Civil Service of Pakistan (CSS) and Pakistan Administrative Service (PMS) exams, as well as other competitive examinations in Pakistan.
The file is divided into the following sections:
- Introduction to the United Nations
- The UN Charter
- The UN System
- The UN Security Council
- The UN General Assembly
- The UN Economic and Social Council
- The UN Trusteeship Council
- The UN Secretariat
- The UN International Court of Justice
- The UN Human Rights Council
- The UN Environment Programme
The file also includes a detailed answer key, so that candidates can check their answers and learn from their mistakes.
The file is a valuable resource for candidates preparing for competitive examinations in Pakistan. The file can help candidates to gain a deeper understanding of the UN and to improve their chances of success in these exams.
Here are some additional tips for using the file to prepare for competitive examinations in Pakistan:
- Start by reviewing the introduction to the UN section. This will give you a general overview of the topics covered in the file.
- Then, focus on the sections that cover the topics that you are most interested in or that are most relevant to the competitive examinations you are taking.
- Make sure to answer all of the MCQs in the file. This will help you to become familiar with the different types of questions that are asked on competitive exams.
- Review the answer key carefully. This can help you to identify your strengths and weaknesses and to develop a study plan.
- Take advantage of the tips and advice from successful candidates. This can help you to avoid common mistakes and to improve your chances of success.
I hope this helps!
Here are some additional tips for clearing the exam:
- Start early. Don't wait until the last minute to start studying. The earlier you start, the more time you will have to learn the material and the more prepared you will be for the exam.
- Create a study plan. Once you know what material you need to cover, create a study plan that will help you stay on track. Your study plan should include a timeline for completing each topic, as well as time for review.
- Set realistic goals. Don't try to cram too much information into your head at once. Set realistic goals for yourself and focus on mastering one topic at a time.
- Take breaks. Studying for a long period of time can be mentally and physically draining. Make sure to take breaks throughout the day to refresh your mind and body.
- Get organized. Having a system for organizing your notes and materials will make it easier for you to find what you need when you need it.
- Find a study buddy. Studying with a friend or classmate can help you stay motivated and on track.
- Don't give up. There will be times when you feel like giving up. But if you keep at it, you will eventually succeed.
I hope these tips help you clear the exam!